Monday, December 2, 2013

Looking for Mae?

Why wouldn't you be?

She's beautiful.

She's sweet.

She loves you.

But if you're looking for Mae...

She's in there.

You see...

We put up the Christmas tree this weekend.

Recognize the room?

We cleaned and scrubbed (Boy, did we ever clean and scrub!) and turned our front room into our Christmas room. We relocated Mama Mae to the even more comfortable family room upstairs. She hasn't decided if she approves of the arrangements yet.

I know she's coming out. I know she's eating. I know she's using the box. I know she's playing the with toys. I just haven't seen her do it yet. Because when I open the door?

I hear a thump and thundering feet as she swiftly makes her way into the recliner. It's her safe spot and I'm not pushing her right now. In another day or so, I just may feel compelled to tip it over and expose her hiding spot again. But not quite yet.

So if you're looking for Mae in the meantime...

Well, you might want to bring a flashlight.

I hope she'll let me take more pictures for you tomorrow.






2 comments:

  1. Aww...poor Mae thinks that Santa won't find her now that you relocated her! ;)

    ReplyDelete