Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Oh, Okaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy

"You may look at Belle."

"From the other side of Brother Graham, that is."

"That's enough now."

"Go away. Belle is tired of looking at you."


Three Mayweather kittens approach me whenever I come through the door. They purr and sniff my toes and think about touching me. But I had better not think about touching them or else their flight instincts kick in. Give it another week and I'll bet we're best friends. Just don't tell Belle about it yet. I'm not sure she can handle it.




5 comments:

  1. Cuties!!! These transformations are the best. From dont even think about it to "pet me now" in no time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable - I love her little mismatched paws. And there's nothing like a red tabby! Graham is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all beautiful. Glad you rescued them Kelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... sweet little ol' reluctant lovebugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. have you considered getting a bottle of Spirit Essences Safe Spaces? It really does seem to help those reluctant kitties

    ReplyDelete