Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Meet Miguel (Sort Of)


Senor Miguel is still a little bit under the weather. He is MUCH improved, but not quite ready for the stress of moving or vaccines. The vet has extended his prescription for a few days. He and his sisters will remain with the kitten catcher while he finishes his meds and gets back to tip-top shape.

But lucky for us, there's pictures (of all three of them actually). I won't need to take time away from writing and photographing this week because our fabulous kitten catcher has done all of the photography for us. So sit back and enjoy the view of our handsome leading man Miguel.

Miguel and his mama, All-the-Way Mae










8 comments:

  1. He is just the cutest! I love fuzzy tuxies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like a floofy version of my gal, Delilah! I absolutely LOVE his 'stache :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All together now....awwwwwww! What a sweet baby, hope he's back to good health soon, and can find his forever home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so handsome. And the dot on his nose just begs to be kissed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutie!!!! Love the all white whiskers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miguel... be still my beating heart! I love tuxies. And I love his white stripey tail tip!

    ReplyDelete