Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Ruby Twosday

Double the Ruby

Double the fun

Sugar and Spice and...

Twice as nice.

****************************************************

For those who missed the announcement last week, we have been deluged with spam comments which forced me to make changes the commenting settings. Any comments on stories more than 3 days old (which were the ones more likely to be spammed for some reason) will now require comment moderation. All that means is that I will receive an e-mail telling me that you want to comment. As long as it's not spam, I'll click "ok" and it will be posted to the blog. So if you're away for a few days and catching up, comments will not publish automatically. Rest assured, they will post just as soon as I check my messages.

I turned Anonymous commenting back on for the current posts. Apparently, it messed with some other settings and left some of our friends unable to sign in and comment. Hopefully this combination of settings will make this easier for all of us.

And now back to Ruby Twosday...








12 comments:

  1. Squeeee!!!

    The only thing better then one Ruby is TWO!! I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was trying for another kind of picture, but she kept setting herself up this way instead. I love this more.

      Delete
  2. Tuesday's child is full of grace and that is what Ruby has. Loverly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mother always said that was Monday's child. But perhaps she was making a sarcastic comment based upon my being completely ungraceful even though I was born on a Monday. ;)

      Delete
  3. I love Mirror Ruby's smiles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mirror Ruby smiles more than Regular Ruby. Maybe we should trade them.

      Delete
  4. ummm - two Rubys - not sure the world is ready for that!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The world? I'm not sure the MIRROR is ready for that!

      Delete
  5. Your mother lied!!! heehee!

    Monday's child is fair of face,
    Tuesday's child is full of grace,
    Wednesday's child is full of woe,
    Thursday's child has far to go,
    Friday's child is loving and giving,
    Saturday's child works hard for a living,
    But the child who is born on the Sabbath Day
    Is bonny and blithe and good and gay.

    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first picture of Ruby reminds me of the tragedy and comedy masks, or a Janus head!

    How much is that Ruby in the mirror (meow meow), the one with the smiley cat face (meow meow)? (This is the song I always sing to my cats - with specific lyrics for each - when they sit on my bathroom sink and look in the mirror!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and it's to the tune of "Doggy in the Window", if you didn't figure that out. (I didn't want to slight Charlie, so I sang a version with "Charlie in the basket" for him!)

      Delete