Thursday, September 26, 2013

So... Who IS That Boy Anyway?

Hello Handsome.

You've come a long way, baby.... GRIZZLY MADISON!

I knew that one among you was bound to know who that handsome boy is. After all, Heidi is... um... what would we call you, Heidi? Grizzly's grandma? Hee hee hee hee. 

He does look quite a bit like his mama, doesn't he?

I received a lovely update from Grizzly's family, which they have allowed me to share with you:

Grizzly is doing great, loves to show off his fluffy tail, gives everyone hugs and loves to be held so that he can stretch out his legs. He still enjoys water and goes into the shower all of the time. He is so loving that he wakes Joe every  morning around 4 am to snuggle under his chin or on top of his head.


Grizzly is getting big! He is beautiful and always giving us love! He is amazing, he has so much personality. I've never seen anything like him. He keeps growing and eating all of the time, has Joe trained, and is just a ball of love!


Grizzly is doing great with his scratch post. He doesn't like us clipping his nails but tolerates our insistence that his hugs don't leave scars! 

We are trying to get a picture of Grizzly's tail. He is proud of it. We don't know if he is a cat or a peacock with the way he walks around like royalty with it raised high for all to admire.

He gives everyone love and hugs when they come over, no one is immune to his charms :)

So he likes water, huh? Hopefully, this much water is no longer necessary.


There will be more updates in the days ahead.






5 comments:

  1. YES!!!! I did think that handsome boy couldn't look SO much like my gorgeous girl Clara for nuttin'!! They really do like strikingly alike -- from the facial colorations, right down to the gorgeous plume-tastic tails and the unique extremity colorations (kind of stripey, kind of mottled).

    These pictures made me teary-eyed... I'm so glad Clara's baby is doing so well and is so well loved. I never got to see Clara in action as a Mama (I wonder how many litters she has had), or meet her kittens in person, but they're sure part of her life story and I love to read about them. (Big hint to the other Clara baby adopters, ahem!) :)

    Well I should say that Clara (aka Mama Clarice Madison) is doing great!! She has been with me nearly four months now, and she is truly a joy and delight. I'm working on a "day in the life of Clara" update... hopefully sooner rather than later :) In the meantime, suffice it to say that she is dearer than dear to me, and I couldn't be happier to have her in my life.

    Thanks to Kelly and to Grizzly's people for the wonderful update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!! A Grizzly and Clara update. :) Glad to hear she is doing so well.

      Delete
  2. P.S. Oh, I meant to say, about the "Grizzly's Grandma" -- I laughed and laughed at that, Kelly!

    --GG :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful update! One of the best updates I've ever seen from the furrever parents of a foster kitten. Boy, he is just a beautiful, beautiful cat, isn't he?

    And so wonderful to read HeidiK's comments as well about the mama cat. What a happy, happy post this is today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grizzly certainly is a very handsome mancat. And a big boy!! great update. :)

    ReplyDelete