Sunday, June 23, 2013

She's a Gem of a Girl

But Garnet still doesn't like you.

Or you.

Or me, either.

But she's coming around...

And posing for pictures...

Even when she doesn't want to do it.

"FINALLY! Garnet's out of here."

"Grumble, grumble, grumble... Making Garnet pose for pictures... grumble, grumble..."

"AGAIN??!?!"

"Grumble, grumble, grumble"

*****************************************

If you didn't notice last week, I'm changing up the posting times of the blog. Posts will now go "live" on Sunday through Thursday evenings sometime between 7 and 9 p.m. (depending on how my day is going so far). Sure, I could keep setting the post times for early the next morning and nothing would change for you... but everything would change for me that way. With the new job and the new business, I quite often run out of internet time in the morning and I lose my chance to interact with readers that way. This way, I get to see comments as they're coming in and can respond to questions if necessary (or possible). You may even see Friday night posts this way if I have a little something extra to say. No promises, but it's possible.

The babies are setting in and starting to relax a bit. They're still not thrilled with my presence, but they allow me to be in the room and look at them without the drama. Holding them is a different story. We're getting there, though. Two of them purr for us now. I'll give you one guess as to the name of the hold-out. ;)








4 comments:

  1. Hmmm we are going to go with....Garnet. mol. She sure is a cutie-even with the grumbling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture-story made me laugh. Great way to start the week (I didn't discover the Sunday night posting...).

    When the caption says, "grumble, grumble," was she actually vocalizing in a "I'm not happy about this" way, or was that just your interpretation of what she would have said if she could?

    BTW, how is the trapping of the Mayweather's mere and pere going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear the babies are coming around; slowly, sure but all the same! Purrs...

    ReplyDelete