Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wednesday Wonderings

I walked into Mama's room to find everything but the chalk outline.

Okay... Who knocked out the Roo?

"I really have no idea what happened to her. She was upright one moment and splat on the floor in the next. It's a mystery."

**This is where I would insert the Wayne's World flashback prompt video if I had access to such a clip. But I don't, so just imagine me waving my arms and trilling "doodle-oodle-oo~doodle-oodle-oo~doodle-oodle-oo"**

WHACK!

**End Flashback**

"Just look this way and whistle. If you don't acknowledge what happened, then it really didn't happen at all.... Did I just say that out loud?"

"Carry on about your business, Lady. Nothing to see here."

*****************************************

Nothing to see in the foster room as of yet, either. We'll still waiting. I'll sound the alarm on Facebook when it's time to come running. I wouldn't think it will be too much longer.

Quick Norman Update: Remember when I said that I would pay for 3 straight days of uneventful litter boxes. Well... well... well... let's just say it was an explosive day. Three steps forward. Three steps back. Still working on getting this thing figured out.




3 comments:

  1. Hate it when those kittens fall over like that. We are SURE Clarice had nothing to do with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee! I felt (and probably looked) like Roo yesterday in Pilates class during a particularly challenging stretch! I made the same chalk line comment, too!

    Norman, Norman, Norman...the terrible tummy needs to get better soon! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. purrs to Norman's belly..

    Poor Roo.. Is she OK?? :)

    ReplyDelete