"Look exceptionally handsome? Is that what kittens do when your back is turned, Lady?"
No, Miggy... although you ARE very good at looking handsome.
I was thinking more about the floor around you.
I swear this room was clean when I left here for work this morning.
1. Kitten dishes moved into the middle of the room.
2. Rug upon which the kitten dished used to sit also moved into the middle of the room.
3. Cushions pulled off the tipped over chair.
(At least they didn't tip over the chair to begin with)
4. Arm rest covers similarly strewn.
5. Cat beds relocated and flipped over.
6. Litter EVERYWHERE.
"Sheesh, Lady... This place is a MESS!"
"How did THAT happen?"
"Princess did NOT do it!"
"You don't think it was Garnet, do you Lady?"
"Well, it couldn't have been Garnet! Garnet is so wide-eyed and innocent!"
"Belle's got eyes, too!"
"Just because they're not in focus, doesn't make them any less innocent."
Good thing they're cute because this gang is a five kitten wrecking crew...
And they're not sorry, either.