Monday, October 8, 2012

Guess Who Got Adopted This Weekend!

Miss Shelby Adams got adopted this weekend, that's who.

After a week of showing no symptoms of the illness that affected sister Mally, the Adams quartet moved to Petco on Saturday.  Shelby was on her way home with her new family early Sunday afternoon.  I hear her brothers are being ridiculously charming and have no plans to stick around there long.  So, in case you're in the market.... these boys are waiting to meet you.

Hudson (left), Bentley (right), and
Cruz

*********************************************************************

Well, They're Growing on Up

Growing on up!
"Umm..... How did Lionel get up here?"
"And how does Lionel get down?"
"Lionel wonders where his Mama is..."

Don't worry, I rescued him right after I took these pictures.  He really was quite worried.

*********************************************************************

Noms With Mom

I swear all of the food started on the plate... and Roxie was on the floor.
Apparently, the teeny tiny kitten had other ideas.







8 comments:

  1. YAY for Shelby! I do hope little Mally is getting better. I have confidence that those boys will find their families soon. Bentley almost looks like Oreo's twin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear Mally is nearly ready to join her brothers at Petco. She's doing MUCH better (and I can't wait to visit her there and smother her with kisses because I **hated** the way she left me!)

      Delete
  2. I love Lionel's "Oh, crap. What did I DO?" look. And yay for Shelby!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In truth, Lionel always seems to wear an "Oh crap" look. I think he's perpetually worried about how he's going to get himself out of his current situation.

      Delete
  3. Yeah for Shelby and her new family. We bet the boys get their families in no time. Mom loves that "oh crap" look kittens get....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for the adoption!! Love that standing on the dish picture, silly kitten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roxie isn't happy unless she's standing in her food. Shades of Malibu Adams... that's exactly what she did too.

      Delete